Wednesday, January 16, 2008

2007 In Review (A bit late)

Here's a nifty meme that I saw everywhere last year, and then forgot about until I stumbled upon it today. It's a year-in-review, in which you re-post the first sentence of the first post of each month.

I'm skipping the memey posts, and using the first "real" one of each month. Each snippet linked to the original complete post.

January
N/A

February
Welcome to the newest spot in the blogiverse.

March
Yesterday, we ordered and downloaded profiles for two sperm (or, as Shrike prefers to call it, "baby-juice") donor candidates.

April
The following is a true story.

May
When I came home from work today, there was a note waiting on my desk:

June
I'm menstruating.

July
Our tomatoes and bellpeppers are just starting to blossom.

August
My drivers license expired on May 12, the day after my birthday.

September
This afternoon, we went to visit Shrike's cousin and her partner and their new baby, Little R.

October
No news so far from the pee sticks, which, at this point (13 days post ovulation) is probably an indication that there's not going to be any good news this cycle.

November
If you're following along in the sidebar (and, really, who isn't?) you'll have noticed that I've seen negative pee sticks yesterday and today.

December
I don't know why I bothered to pee test yesterday and today, knowing damn well that it was most likely too early to get a positive result, even if things are going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?