Thursday, March 8, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #1


I'm jumping on the Thursday Thirteen bandwagon!

Thirteen Ideas for Future Thursday Thirteen Lists
  1. 13 Places I've Visited
  2. 13 Foods in My Pantry
  3. 13 Books on my Book Shelf
  4. 13 Books on my AudioToGo.com Wishlist
  5. 13 Wierd Things About Me
  6. 13 School Memories
  7. 13 Things I've Eaten This Week
  8. 13 Things I Want For My Birthday
  9. 13 Baby Things So Cute They Make My Ovaries Hurt
  10. 13 Cassette Tapes That I Owned in the '80s
  11. 13 Wierd Things About My Pets
  12. 13 Photos of My Home / Yard
  13. 13 Parties / Events I've Hosted Recently
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

Thursday Thirteen Blog Roll

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, #9 is a riot!!!! My ovaries have been surgically removed and I can still feel them when I see baby things! Fortunately for me, my brother and one of my closest friends recently had babies so I get to shop for some of the things and hold babies!!!!! Some people never lose the baby fever....

    Happy TT- I enjoyed oyur list! Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved this list. may have to use one if you dont mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I was running dry today! I have one idea, but not sure I want to blog it, too many people who are sickos do searches on poop and end up at my blog, so the 13 places my dd spreads hers is probably not a good idea, hehe. I blogged on embarassing my teens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love #9!!! Although my ovaries are sitting there all alone with no uterus in which to gestate a baby...I could imagine them hurting. And with my youngest at age 11, I swear I can feel myself lactating when I hold a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, all. Feel free to use any of these ideas that you'd like.

    Sounds like #9 is "the big wiener" so I'll start with it next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I've hosted 13 parties in my whole life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list. Personally, my vote would be for #1 or #10.

    Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?