Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #10



My birthday it not until tomorrow, but I've already gotten the majority of my gifts, most of which were in the form of cash or gift certificates.

So, instead of the wishlist that I originally had in mind, this is more of a shopping list.

13 Things I'm Thinking of Buying With My Birthday Money

  1. Tomato Plants
  2. Bellpepper Plants
  3. Onion Sets
  4. Flowers for the 2 hanging baskets on the back patio
  5. Potting Soil, etc for the above
  6. Maybe a windchime or something similar, if I've not used up the garden center gift certificate on the above items
  7. A crockpot
  8. More how-to-have-a-baby books
  9. Some "fancy-pants" (not jeans) for work
  10. I might spend some on some extra dinners out when Shrike is working days next week
  11. I might use some for the cook-out that I hope we can schedule in the next few weeks
  12. Replace our router, which seems to be fucked up, because it keeps dropping the internet connection, like every thirty God-damned seconds
  13. I'd like to save some of the money for later - but I doubt that will be possible, if I do numbers 1 - 12!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

Thursday Thirteen Blog Roll

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I know I have spent my birthday money from here to Sunday in my head, so I know exactly what you're going through

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I suspect my 13 things add up to WAY more money than I've got coming!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?