Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #4


Now that I've covered the fan requests from my original Thursday Thirteen post, 13 Ideas for Future Thursday Thirteen Lists, I'll just work my way through the list.

13 Places That I've Visited
  1. New York, NY
  2. Chicago, IL
  3. Various Places in the US States Shown in Red Above
  4. Salzburg, Austria
  5. Cancun, Mexico
  6. Luzerne, Switzerland
  7. Ocho Rios, Jamaica
  8. Toronto, ON, Canada
  9. US & British Virgin Islands
  10. Spain (multiple cities)
  11. France (multiple cities)
  12. England (multiple cities)
  13. Germany (multiple cities)
Like the maps? Make Your Own!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

Thursday Thirteen Blog Roll

9 comments:

  1. Would love to visit the Virgin Islands. Totally dig the map - I'll have to use it for a future post.

    I'm all about beards this time round on my TT #8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I've only been to several US states and Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! you've been everywhere!!! amazing!! great list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. lots of places... you cold write a book about all those travels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good list! I did one this week also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. Actually, all the Europe trips happened when I was a kid. It was fun, but I'd like to go back sometime as an adult.

    (With only Shrike as my chaperone ;-) )

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is wonderful you've been able to travel to all these great places.

    Check out my Thursday Thirteen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salzburg is beautiful and I'm going back this summer, but I really love Vienna.

    Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thought I would put your questions here, if you still wanna play along! Feel free to delete this- I understand! Let me know when/if you do this, and I will put a link on my site! Thanks for playing!

    1. What is one thing you do to unwind from an extremely stressful day?

    2. What was the all time best vacation you took? Why?

    3. What is one goal you want to achieve this year?

    4. What is your favorite drink? (Alcohol or non, or both)

    5. What is your favorite indulgence?

    ReplyDelete

What say you?