Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Ten Things I've Done that You Probably Haven't

I stole this idea from here.

The idea is to list ten things that you've done that you think are fairly unique, and that most people haven't done, so here goes!

  1. Lost 200 lbs in about 18 months.
  2. Broke my nose and concussed my brain playing football in college.
  3. Came out as a lesbian in a letter to the editor of my local newspaper.
  4. Moved over 1300 miles to a state that I'd only visited twice, to be with the woman I love.
  5. Broke/sprained three different fingers in three separate incidents over the course of one school year.
  6. Rode in an unmarked taxi driven by a man named "Ghost Rider."
  7. Hung out in the VIP Lounge with the Governor at his Inaugural Ball.
  8. Raised over $10,000 for charity by sending an email.
  9. Had my photo in the paper at age 12 with a gingerbread house that I built.
  10. Had a cop walk in to my classroom while I was teaching (7th grade), ask for a student by name (one of my favorites, as you can imagine) and later arrest him for attempted murder.
Have you done any of these things?

Would you like to hear the stories behind the stories?

Do tell!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I like this, may have to steal it for my blog! I am MOST curios about # 10 and about coming out w/ a letter to the editor!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?