Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #2


As promised:
13 Baby Things So Cute They Make My Ovaries Hurt

























Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

Thursday Thirteen Blog Roll

9 comments:

  1. Love the items you picked. We have a 19 mos old little girl at home and we're still buying oh so cute items! Great list -mine are up too - all about chickens, art and life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have lots of adorable baby pics on my site to make an ovary go into overdrive, hehe. Oh, and the cutest cloth diapers ever! And a cute t-shirt that says "Momma's milk in my tum, and cloth on my bum"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all three onsies, although I may have to get him/her one that says 'tiny republican' to balance things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, we had the cow suits which I thought was cute, LOL

    Now my two boys are older they're pirates on a regular basis instead.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, all - I had fun looking for them.

    Can you tell that I have a weakness for hats and anything that makes the kid look like some kind of critter?

    qtpies - We're considering cloth diapers, to save money. What are your recommendations? Is it worth it?

    One concern I have is that Shrike is the "laundry lady" around here, and she's rather poop-o-phobic, so I don't know how well that would work.

    (Or, we could just skip the diapers altogether and let the kid poop in Toni's GOP onesie. :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to say, re the "momma's milk" shirt. I was looking for something along those lines to include in the list, but didn't find anything that was really "cute" vs "clever."

    However, I did love the mom tshirt that says "I make milk. What's your superpower?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that is soooo wrong! But I am giggling out loud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol - sorry. All in good fun, of course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. I love your choices too. I don't think we'll be having any more kiddos, but just in case we do, I've bookmarked this: http://www.babysoyusa.com/pdut.asp?line_id=1&tempp=all&cate_id=43
    Let me know if the link is bad.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?