Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Mingle - Mingle - Mingle

Welcome, you Blog Partiers!

I see that several of you have already stopped by, and I hope to see some more soon.

Pour yourself a big glass of beverage-o-your-choice, serve up a plate of horse durveys . . . hors deour . . . hor d'ourves . . . appetizers and join the conversation!

To help get the party rolling, I'm borrowing an idea from Lee over at Full Plate: Ask me any question, and I'll answer it!

(Within the bounds of anonymity, as decribed in my previous post on that, of course.)

Now, put on your thinking caps and start those questions coming!

5 comments:

  1. Ok- So how soon are you two aiming to get pregnant?? I am extremely nosy and like to know everybody's business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for getting the ball rolling, Toni!

    See my answer here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heya! glad you liked my idea!

    Tell us 3 things (not people) you can not live without.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Lee. Thanks for not minding that I stole it!

    I've got to do a bit of thinking on your question, but will be answering it (in its own post) soon.

    Thanks for playing along! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! So nice to meet you =)
    I read your answer already ... I want to wish you luck with the job and I'm crossing my fingers for a haelthy pregnancy and that it's in the near future for you! =)

    ReplyDelete

What say you?