Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mystery

"Why," you might ask, "is Peeper wearing a jammy shirt but no jammy pants?" Unless, of course, you actually know her, in which case, you're probably wondering why she's wearing anything. Well, I'm not really sure, to be honest.

She was whimpering a little while ago and when I went to check, I met her at her doorway, where she was crawling to the bathroom. (She never gets up on her own to go.)

After we went to the potty, I realized that her jammy pants were wet, but the bed is dry, and I can't locate a pee puddle, although I'm not searching too closely, lest I wake her up.

I'm not sure, but I think I remember hearing her pee on the potty. Maybe her pants just weren't far enough down and she peed on them? I have no idea. Mysterious disappearing pee.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?