Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cookie Party

This morning was the MOMS Club Christmas party and cookie exchange. Somehow I neglected to get any photos of the actual cookies, but look for a post soon about my own personal treat-making adventures.

I did get lots of photos with a certain special visitor who stopped by to see the kids.

You'll notice that before Santa was even seated, Peeper was right there, hopping up onto his lap. I felt a little bad that she got to be first, without any sort of line forming or other attempt at organization of the kids, but I figure that the kid who is willing to follow him across the room and crawl right into his lap probably deserves to go first.








She kind of liked the cookies, too.




1 comment:

  1. We'll just say she broke the ice and showed any of the more hesitant kids what fun Santa is.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?