Friday, November 18, 2011

Very Pinteresting

If even I have actually made some things I've read about on Pinterest, you know that the crafty crowd is all over it. Today, some of the MOMS Club gals got together for some wreath wrapping, based on this very popular "pinned" wreath:



I was able to just barely get all my yarn on before I had to run pick up the mattress, and now I just have to figure out what to do with the snowflakes.

Your input is appreciated!

This is what I've got right now - burgundy and green yarn wrapped around the wreath form.


I have ten sparkly snowflakes, but I'm not sure where to put them. Do I just cram them all in there? 


Or use six, placed at the color transitions?


Or six, each smack in the middle of a color section?


Or something else altogether?

3 comments:

  1. I think 6 at the color transitions...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I'm leaning toward, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 6 at the color transitions best too. The 8 is pretty, but I am not really feeling the middle of the colors one.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?