Thursday, November 20, 2008

Post #1000

Holy crow, this is my one thousandth post!

(That's just the "real" posts since I started this blog on February 25, 2007, not counting the older stuff transferred from my previous website or the blogrolls or my baby-making archives or stuff like that.)

I'm almost certain that I've posted at least once everyday, although I will admit to occassionally back dating something that I didn't actually write until the wee hours of the morning the next day.

Um, like this post, actually.

Not bad, considering that includes the past month - when I had a baby. And spent six days in the hospital. And had a newborn at home.

On my first blogiversary, I proposed to give "awards" to some of my more memorable posts, based on reader nominations, but no one nominated anything, so I guess none of them were really that memorable.

But I remember them, so here are my nominations for the first annual (although a bit delayed) Whozzie awards. Please vote for your favorites in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. Funniest Post)
    The Need to Bleed

    Quick! Pass the Insulin (Sweetest / Sappiest Post)
    Two Weeks

    Oh No She Didn't! (Most Outrageous Post)
    The Need to Bleed

    TMI! TMI! TMI! (Most Over-Sharing Post)
    The Need to Bleed

    Would Ya Look At That! (Best Photo)
    Peeper Report: 31 Weeks, 6 Days
    Peeper Photos: Days 1 - 3, OB Ward

    I'll have to think about the others... (What can I say, I always prefer multiple choice over fill in the blank.)

    Obviously I'm a fan of "The Need to Bleed." :D Oh, and of anything Peeper related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Hear Ya, Sister!
    Can I Get Some Cheese With This Whine?

    It's about you being sick and not able to take make it better meds. No, I am not sick (THANK GOD!) but I can SURE relate to that one!


    Do You Email Your Mama With That Keyboard?
    Any post with the words "dildo cam" in them.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?