Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ten on Tuesday #14

It seems to me that we shouldn't do this theme for a couple more weeks, but Yano is the boss.
10 New Years Resolutions

  1. Get pregnant.

  2. Stay that way for roughly 40 weeks.

  3. Delivery healthy baby in time for next Christmas.
  4. Stop spending money on stupid stuff.
  5. Try to drop some of this extra 20 lbs before I get pregnant.

  6. Step away from the chocolate candy, and cookies, and other crap.
  7. Cook more, dine out less.

  8. Get some exercise - walk the dogs with Shrike on weekends, or hit the treadmill.

  9. Do a better job of staying on top of the dishes, litterbox (until I'm pregnant) and other chores.

  10. Be an all-around better person.

Learn More About Ten on Tuesday

3 comments:

  1. I staggered over here from the 10 on Tuesday site. Good luck with all these, especially #1-3. If #1-3 happen, then you won't have any money left for #4 anyway. Or for #6 either, or for dining out. Happy Tuesday, and Happy Two Weeks Before New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Stop spending money on stupid stuff."

    Translation: Anything Shrike wants to buy is stupid stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not necessarily true, honey. What if you want to buy me a present?

    No, seriously, I wasn't thinking about "your stuff" at all. You buy that with your "blow money," and I buy the stuff you think is stupid with mine.

    I meant the stuff that we can probably both agree is stupid to spend money on - although we also both agree to spend it!

    Like dining out way too often, as much as it pains me to say it.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?