Monday, December 17, 2007

Manic Monday #19

  1. What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening?
    Just being home with Shrike, and not having to be anywhere or do anything.

  2. Imagine you had to take part in the winter Olympics. What sport would you do?
    Well, I'm quite bad at ice skating, and have only skied once - in July on Astroturf "snow" - so that rules out the majority of the events. I'd probably have to choose bobsled or luge or something like that, where I'd just have to hold on tight and hope to survive.
  3. What's something that people do in traffic that really bothers you?
    Tailgating, especially when I'm already going over the speedlimit. Excuse the fuck out of me for only going 70 and impeding your progress. Asshole.

Learn more about Manic Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?