Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I Think We Might Live

Have I mentioned that we've been sick for the past few days?

On Wednesday of last week, Shrike warned me that she wasn't feeling quite right. By Thursday evening, my throat was hurting and I was starting to feel rather blah.

On Friday, my throat felt like I was like swallowing razorblades. That was better on Saturday, but then the congestion set in.

And the misery.

Except for during our party, when I was sort of able to forget how miserable I was, I felt like crap pretty much from Friday through yesterday.

I'm still quite congested - both in my head and my chest - but it's not so systemic anymore. I don't seem to be running (much) fever now, and I don't feel so all-around sick.

Shrike seems to be about a day ahead , she started feeling better yesterday and says she's much better today, so I have high hopes for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?