Friday, December 14, 2007

Orange You Glad That's Not Your Ass?

Day One.

Or, maybe it's Day One.

The definition, you see, is "full flow before 6 pm," and that's a bit iffy.

How about "some flow, beginning at some point between 4ish and 7ish pm??

And, of course, it's Friday evening, so I've left a message at the RE clinic that is open on the weekend, asking a nurse to call and confirm my protocol.

I know I'm supposed to start the estrogen shots on Day 2, and then do them every third day (2, 5, 7, 11 . . . ) but I don't know how much I'm supposed to be taking!

Or whether that I should start them tomorrow or Sunday.

So, if I don't get a call back in the morning, I'll call them and try to chase down an answer, so we can get started.

In the meantime, as you can see in the photo above, Shrike has been practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?