Friday, December 14, 2007

We Are Sick

Recently overheard at the House O'Snot:

Shrike: I feel like I'm coming down with something. I'm sorry I made you sick 2 days from now.


Shrike: If only we had another wife. . .
Whozat: She'd be sick tomorrow.
Shrike: But she could take care of us today


Whozat: Do you think this Christmas party (which we're hosting tomorrow night) is a good idea?
Shrike: Maybe we can trick our guests into taking care of us. Tell them they all have to bring chicken soup.


Whozat: Honey, if we survive long enough to be hungry again, would you like pizza for dinner?


Whozat: Are you ready for dinner?
Shrike: Yeah, but I want to take some Advil first.
Whozat: Would you like to join me for an analgesic appetizer?

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, same here. I was a little sniffy for a couple of days, then on Tuesday evening my voice started leaving. Gone, just gone. I have felt like crap for the last couple of days. I am finally a bit better today. As you can imagine, not talking is QUITE a hardship for me.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?