Friday, November 2, 2007

An Even Bigger Dork Than Previously Reported

A few weeks ago, when I bought this necklace, I wrote a check for $11.66, for it and the candle that came with it.

This evening, as I was balancing the checkbook (shudder) I noticed that only $11.00 had been withdrawn from our account.

Evidently, either the store's bank or ours misread my handwriting. (Easy to do.)

So I'm mailing them 66 cents in change.

Because, you know, what if the baby mojo doesn't get activated until it's fully paid for?

3 comments:

  1. I almost took the kitty litter without paying yesterday too. Thought about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I bet being extra nice and honest does make one a little more fertile. If not, it must make your insides all happy and soft. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to work up some good karma, girl!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?