Friday, September 28, 2007

You Buy Stuff, We Buy - um - Stuff

Remember last weekend when I was talking about all the books we bought during our shopping spree? And I linked to them at BarnesAndNoble.com?

Well, at the time those were just regular-ass links, but it got me thinking.

So, I've signed up for their affiliate program and I've updated the links.

Now, if you click on any of those links, or any of the ones in this post, or the BN.com banner in the sidebar, or any future links that go to BN.com and buy something, (anything - not just the items I've specifically linked to) we earn 5% of your purchase price.

That's not a lot of money, but every little bit helps.

After all, at this cycle's rates, at least, one cent buys 313 sperm!

3 comments:

  1. one cent buys 313 sperm!

    Thanks for the morning visual there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note to all: Buy everybody books for Christmas through Whozat, lol.

    Think you could find any more links to sign up for so we could have some variety? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LK - I'm actually working on a post at the moment that will have lots more links, although I don't know many of them you'll want to buy :-)

    But, if you go to BN.com via any of the links on the blog (including the banner at the bottom of the sidebar), we'll earn our commission on anything you buy - not just the products that I've specifically linked to.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?