Monday, September 17, 2007

Manic Monday #6

  1. If you could enter a racehorse in the Kentucky Derby, what would you name your horse?
    "I'm an Asshole" - just because it would be funny to hear the announcer say it over and over, as he's calling the race!
  2. What famous person, whom many people find attractive, is most unappealing to you?
    There are actually a lot of people who fall into that category, but the first one who popped into my head when I read the question is Angelina Jolie. I don't know why, but she just doesn't do anything for me.
  3. Which foreign country are you least interested in visiting?
    Iraq

Learn more about Manic Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Love your choice of name for a horse. Nothing would get me near Iraq, either. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your answers are great. It would be funny to hear the announcers. I wonder if they would sensor the announcer. LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the horse name- sounds like what Bart Simpson would say! Angelina does nothing for me either, but I wouldn't kick Brad out of my bed! Iraq- I agree- I prefer A/C and no terrorists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! One less person standing between me and Angelina! Loved your 100 Things. Wishing you both only good things with your IVF.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?