Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Countdown: Caroling Read Christmas Books Caroling!

MOMS Club when caroling at a local retirement community today, but I didn't think Peeper and I ought to go because we've been sick, so I switched out her advent note to a re-run of "Read Christmas Books" because that sounded low-impact.

Oh no. She was not okay with that at all. She freaked out about not being able to go caroling. Actually, she's feeling better, and slept normally last night, which means that she's not coughing or particularly congested, so I suppose she's probably not so contagious, after all.

I, on the other hand, feel awful. I am congested as hell, have sinus pain all the way down to my teeth and my ears are starting to stop up. Thankfully, Shrike was wonderful enough to offer to go caroling with Peeper instead, which worked out great.

Peeper got to go, Shrike really enjoyed it (it's the first time she's gone), and I got to chill out and take a nap. Wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?