Friday, May 31, 2013

Night-Night, Mommy!

Shrike is off work today, because she worked Memorial Day, so yay!

This evening, I made Peeper get out of the tub before she was ready to, because she was splashing after multiple warnings, and she was not happy with me, so she asked Mommy to read her stories. When I popped in to suggest that it was time for "lights out" she said that she wanted Mommy to stay.

I could hear them talking for quite a while, ("I'm telling Mommy some jokes!") but eventually it got really quiet, so I went to check, and this is what I found!


This is the first time that she's fallen asleep for anyone but me, if I've been around. She's gone to sleep for Shrike a few times when I've been out gallavanting about at bedtime, but those are few and far between.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?