Monday, December 17, 2012

Welcome to Taaarrrrget!

Believe it or not, this was not a case of "choosing my battles." It was actually my idea.

Shrike's working days, and when she called me on her way home she mentioned that she was going to stop at Target to pick something up. I asked her to get something for me, and then we decided that I'd just go when she got home.

But, Peeper didn't want me to go, and she didn't want to go with me. I was going to just do it tomorrow, but when she put on the pirate costume, I thought, "Hmm, this could work for me," so I asked her if she'd like to wear it to Target.

And here we are. All three of us, because she decided that Mommy had to go along with us, too. Oh well, so much for sparing Shrike the trip to Target a week before Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?