Saturday, September 1, 2012

Art and Play

This morning, Peeper and I hit the Farmer's Market, and as we were getting in the car, she told me she was hungry. When I asked what she wanted to eat, she said, "A muffin as big as my head!"

That's what I'd said about the one we shared the day that she decided to try Mother's Day Out again, so we walked over to the coffee shop and got one, then she wanted to walk over to the church and sit on the steps to eat it. Okay, fair enough.

On our way to the coffee shop, I saw that the children's art studio was having "Open Art" so I told her we could go check and see how much it cost.

Of course, once I'd said that, even if it had cost $100, we would have had to go. Luckily, it was only $10.

So, I paid our money, and she played and played and played and painted and played and played and played and Play-dohed and played some more.

Until they closed, four hours later.

I didn't have my camera with me, and I ran my phone battery down not long after we got there, playing on Facebook and Pinterest while she entertained herself, but I did get a few crappy phone photos of her when she was in the dress-up trunk.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?