Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hanging Out

Peeper and I mostly hung out a the Anonyparents' house today, and just got out for a quick grocery shopping trip.

Well, it actually turned into a not-so-quick trip because I thought we could get everything we needed at Target, were Starbucks was still doing the BOGO frappaccino deal, but we still had to go to a regular grocery for one freakin' thing.

But we did get two frappaccinos, and also a Peeper-size one. I told her that the barista gave her that because she saw her stealing all of my first one (we had one while we shopped and the second on the way out), but I suspect she just buzzed up more than would fit in the venti cup.


Tomorrow, Baby Bro and His Lovely Family will be coming in to celebrate Mother's Day, Father's Day, and several birthdays. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?