Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bluebonnetting

Now that I've actually had time to send the photos from my phone (my camera is kaput, I'm debating about another) and process them, here are some more photos from our visit with BabyBro and HisLovelyFamily and our pilgrimage to the bluebonnets.

The flowers themselves were pretty sparse in the field that we visited, but we did get some good photos of the kids. Anonydaddy should be sending me a CD of the ones he took soon, and I'll have more to share then.

In the meantime, here are some of the better ones that I took.

DaNiece enjoy an apple with her lunch



DaNephew - "How you doin?"




Grandma and Peeper (with silly hair)




Bluebonnets!



This one is my favorite of Peeper



 This is my favorite of the twins.



So much for a "cousin hug" photo of the three of them.




I took a lot of photos like this - Peeper's backside, from a distance, getting farther away.




I think my dad got some good photos of them on the tree roots. Mostly, they wanted to climb the tree.





Telling Grandpa "big bye-bye" before they headed home



Telling Grandma "big bye-bye"




Morning hugs for Uncle BabyBro



No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?