Saturday, February 4, 2012

Tot School Catch-Up: Letters of the Weeks

Tot School
~ Peeper turned 3 years old while we were working on these letters ~

A Note To My Regular Readers: I may be repeating some photos or stories that I've already published, but I want to put all our learning activities in the one post that's part of the Tot School link-up.

Tot Schoolers: Welcome! If you enjoy this post, please feel free to stay for a while, and have a look around. I'll give you a fair warning that much of my blog is PG-13, but my Tot School link-up posts will always be G-Rated.


Yes, we did eventually finish up our Letter of the Week curriculum a while back, after some delays while we were sick, travelling, waiting for the final letters to be released, etc.







Peeper learned a little bit about volcanoes.





These are Confessions of a Homeschooler's cut-and-paste pages that I've turned into puzzles by laminating them.




I don't remember the details of where she ended up going with this "stick a bear in each section" activity that I just suggested, but I think the tray became the bears' birthday cake.


Oh, we need to get these letter builders out again. I'll bet she'd be a lot better at it now!




She did get these watermelon cards out, just the other day. Neither when this photo was taken nor now does she actually put them in this arrangement herself.


W is for Worm. For a while there, she liked to "paint" him a lot. (The brush is dry.)


She also got really into making "bear" pizza for a while. At first, the different colors were pepperonis, cheese, green peppers and . . . blueberries? Then they just all  became fruits: strawberries, banana, blueberries and . . . spinach? Actually we have made smoothies out of exactly those things, so she likes to make "beary" smoothies (my name for them, of course), by putting all those things in a coffee can and shaaaaaaking it up.


The only craft out of all these letters for which I have actual process photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?