Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Out of the House! (Also, it's my turn.)

Other than another diarrhea incident (this time with warning, whew!) Peeper seemed to be feeling fine today, but I was starting to feel a little iffy, so I took the opportunity to both get her out of the house for a bit, and pick me up some immodium, just in case.

First we went to Starbucks, which of course, we both enjoyed.


Next, I took her to a park that I used to hang out at when I was in high school. I was hoping the ducks would still be around, and I was not disappointed.






Then, we stopped at the grocery store for a few things, then back to the Anonyparents' house. By then, I was starting to feel progressively worse, with abdominal cramping and I'm pretty certain some fever. I'm not thrilled about the prospect of getting on a plane in about 36 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?