Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Adventures

As you saw the other day, we're using our Christmas-tree-with-drawers advent calendar again this year, and I'm filling it with candy (Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses and Mint Truffle Kisses - Peeper and I are both all about the chocolate and mint.) and little pictures that are hints about the Christmas activities that we're doing each day.

I'm running a little behind with finding all the pictures (check), printing them out (check) and getting them in the drawers (nope).

This year, I did a few extras for when I need to call an audible or when something comes up unexpectedly.

For example, last year when we woke up to snow one morning, I was scrambling to find and print a picture of a snowman. I have one in reserve now, thus guaranteeing a warm, or at least snow-free, December.

Here are all the pictures that I have so far (including the ones we've already done).

Anyone want to guess what we've got planned?

2 comments:

  1. Wuh oh, you've got those green guys getting drunk again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Need to go cut that out and stick it in tomorrow's drawer, too.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?