Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas Flashback

Hey, remember how I alluded to "Peeper's project" that she was working on at Christmas time, which I couldn't say more about, so as to not blow any surprises?

Yeah, we've given those gifts now, so I suppose I can show it to you, huh?

In addition to the "real" gifts from us, Peeper gave these reindeer ornaments to the grandparents, aunts and uncles, along with a set of prints from our most recent photo shoot, and her Santa photos.

They are cut out from sheets of foam; the head is based on a tracing of her foot and the antlers are her hands. In addition to modelling, Peeper helped put on the googly eyes and red noses.


On the back, I cut out a little window to hold a teeny print of her Santa photo, and wrote this dorky little poem.


The dorky poem, in all its dorky glory.


Also: I looooove glue dots. What an amazing invention!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?