Friday, November 5, 2010

First Friday Fun

The three of us ventured downtown for First Friday this evening. I think it was the first time that Shrike's been able to join us.

It was chilly, but we bundled up, and Peeper and I test drove a new carrier, because I figured that now that I have the store (still working on sprucing up the website in preparation for the "grand reopening"), if I'm going to be wearing her and attracting attention and "Where did you get that?" kinds of questions, I should probably be using a carrier that I actually sell!

Sure enough, when we stopped for coffee, we were talking to a couple with a 2 1/2 year old son and twin infant daughters, and she asked about it, so I gave her my card!

I thought it was pretty comfy - at least as much so as the not-an-Ergo that I've been using, and it's pretty, and Peeper was warm and snuggly, and my hands were free.




To hold a coffee cup. And a and wine glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?