Saturday, September 4, 2010

Peeper's Big Beach Adventure - Day Six: See More

On Wednesday, we went to the Children's Museum of Richmond before heading home. Peeper loved it there, and then she slept for most of the drive. We really couldn't ask for more.

Riding dinosaurs



Eeeee! Eeeee! Eeeee!

Picking apples


The grocery store



Playing with blocks


Digging for dino bones. They were buried in teeny bits of chopped up rubber. I am still finding it in her poopy diapers.

Making a bone call.


I didn't actually get a photo of the "milking" cow herself, but the sign on her made me giggle. Knowingly.

The Farm is designed just for toddlers.








Shrike spotted a few of these cards lying around. I wanted to take one, but figured I'd better leave them for someone who needed them. I love it!




And, of course, our good friend Seymour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?