Monday, March 15, 2010

Daily Peep: Head Games

After Peeper napped from 5:30 - 7:30 pm, I figured we were in for a long night, so we needed a little time away from the house.

(As it turns out, she went to bed around 11 pm. Whew!)

I didn't want to spend any money, but I still thought a trip to Target was in order. Just for funsies, you know.

So, I got her dressed and decided to try the pigtail thing again. I think it went pretty well.


Sooooo close.


This double-roll-thingie was not intentional. I don't know how one would make this happen if one were to intend to.


When we got to Target, I found even more fun things to do with her head.

I don't know what the hell I was thinking here.


Silly me, those ears didn't match her outfit at all.

There. Much better.


She's so bloomin' cute!


This was a bit more challenging to photograph . . .


. . . until a very nice gentleman who was passing by suggested that I give her something to keep her hands busy.


Thank you, kind sir.


Of course, it wasn't all Easter stuff. They had St. Patrick's Day items as well.


I don't care how much she likes these, though . . .


It ain't gonna happen.

Not no way, not no how.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should carry a mirror when y'all to Target so she can see what she looks like in all the get-ups. Or, uh, borrow one there. :)

    ReplyDelete

What say you?