Saturday, February 6, 2010

One Size Does Not Fit All

I'm not sure this is quite what Peeper had in mind when she brought me a doll and a diaper.


There, that's much better!


She still seems a little uncertain about it.


But she's cuddly.


Watch out, GirlCat! I think she's sizing you up for it!


Which reminds me of a couple of stories:

BabyBro and HisLovelyWife have three cats, all of whom like to nap in the changing table portion of the twins' pack and play.

I hear tell that BabyBro has told the Maine Coon that, "If you're going to keep getting up there, you're going to get a diaper!"

And, Anonymama tells me that one of the other cats might have learned by now that it's really best to move out of the way when it's DaNephew's turn for a diaper change - she's been sprinkled at least twice.

1 comment:

  1. Girl cat would need as many of those sewn together as I would. She is big and beautiful. Um, for a cat. And she doesn't smell that bad, you know for a cat.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?