Thursday, October 29, 2009

Babywearing Baby

Okay, I confess that this was totally my idea, because Peeper does not yet do any imitative play, but it was too damn cute, so I had to share.

We were watching her play with the stroller that someone gave her for her birthday. She really enjoys it as a push-walker, but didn't particularly seem to care about having her baby in it.

I told Shrike that it's because she doesn't know what it is (since she's never in one) and then I thought . . .




This is why it's important to always "check your work" after putting your baby in the wrap.


And yes, I am so looking forward to the day that she asks me to help her wrap her baby, instead of looking at me like I'm fucking crazy!

2 comments:

  1. I love love love these pics. Especially the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That smile, and that last face! Priceless. I still can't get my 2-year-old to role play babywearing. I guess he thinks that's what grown-ups do, thankyouverymuch. Or maybe it's just that he won't sit still to have me tie stuff on to him!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?