Sunday, December 21, 2008

Daily Peep: Gender Bending

This hat and this outfit were two of the first things we bought for Peeper, after we found out that I was pregnant.

I really like the outfit, but since it seemed so boyish, I decided to throw the pink "dippin' dots" hat on her head, so everyone would know that she's a girl.

Of course, later, we went out with her dressed in her reindeer-feet outfit and Santa hat and they all thought she was a boy anyway.

Oh well.

At least no one thought I was her grandmother.

1 comment:

  1. She's adorable. My daughter's now 2 and a bit and for most of her life she's been confused for a boy too. It's only the last six months that her hair has grown out long enough that she looks girlish. Of course now she also talks well enough to correct anyone who makes the mistake. :)

    ReplyDelete

What say you?