Sunday, September 28, 2008

Work in Progress

As I mentioned yesterday, Shrike's dad came over today to put up the border in Peeper's room. 


When they were done, we had him help Shrike move some of the heavier furniture in, and after he left, we moved in more furniture, and reassembled the toybox and changing table. 

There's still a lot to do, but I couldn't wait to show off some photos. 

Shrike and Dad hanging the border


Dresser

Toy Box - I painted her (real) name on it; Mr. Panda is protecting her interweb privacy



Changing Table


Everything a little girl might need

7 comments:

  1. By the way, I think I agree that the panda fabric would be too busy to be that close to the border, if we used it for valances.

    So, now we're thinking of using it for the glider cushions, and probably going with plain black for the curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the room. It is just great. I only wish I could be there in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's lucky to have such a COOL room! Oh, and COOL parents to match! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the panda covered in the baggie of death. I mean, come on, just letting that plastic bag into a nursery - regardless of whether the kid's actually been born yet or not - should make you feel like a bad person. Aw, you're a bad person. :( That's sad.

    X-P

    Well, that was fun. :* Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well crap, didn't even catch the Sam Adams in the changing table.

    Oh well, I have footage somewhere of me at my 21st b-day party holding a baby and a Smirnoff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frappa - I can't believe no one else has commented on the beer. Funny thing is, it wasn't really a set-up. Shrike was drinking a beer, and I asked her to pull out the cute clothes and show them to me (while I sat in the rocker and contracted), so she put it down there. Then I decided to take photos.

    Also, that's not a baggy-o-death, it's a baggy-o-kitty-don't-piss-on-the-$70-panda.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?