Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Belly Shot #4: 28 Weeks

This whole "same outfit in each photo" thing is a nice idea, but I'm pretty sure that the next time I wear these sweat pants, I'll have Peeper in my arms. They were very tight when I put them on for the photo!


Oh, and by the way, this is a nice shot of my "belly sock" which I've been wearing just about every day lately.

Only when I'm in "real clothes" to go out in public, of course, but I put it on for the photo because the pants are tight enough that they were squishing me in a bit and hiding some of my Peeper-belly, so I wanted to pull them down, but no, my naked tummy is not going on the interwebs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

    If you are interested, kindly mail back (k5ino@bigstring.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

    Sincerely,

    H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the usual anonymous found in this blog.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?