Monday, August 18, 2008

Who's that Knocking at my Door?

So, I'm lounging on the couch, watching my "baby shows" on TV, and feeling my own little baby show in my belly, when I hear some banging around on the front porch.

At first, I thought it was the wind blowing the storm door around (that happens alot) but then I realized that the other (non-banging) sound that I was hearing wasn't so much blowing as . . . panting.

What the hell?

I turned on the porch light and, sure enough, there's BigGaloot at the door, saying "let me in!"

I don't know how long he'd been out of the yard or what adventures he'd been up to, but he was all excited and jumping around when I let him in.

I went to check on MissThang and make sure that she was still in the yard, and as soon as I opened the door to the sunroom, she came running in to greet Galoot.

I couldn't tell if she was distressed about him getting out, or if she just wanted to hear about his adventures, or what, but she sure was interested in coming in to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?