Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Getting Real

Over the past week or so, I've been doing a lot of emailing with my friend who has offered to host a baby shower for us.

(She actually made the offer as soon as she found out about our plans, before we even actually started trying!)

We've set a date (October 25) and a time (10:30 am - 1 pm) and a genre (brunch) and I'm suppose to be getting her a guestlist by the middle of next week.

(Although, I do need her to give me a number, so I know how many people to put on it!)

Holy crap.

I mean, I know we have a crib and a changing table and a glider and a bunch of baby clothes, but planning a shower?

Now that's the real deal!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it sounds like in a few months you are going to have an actual BABY. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - it's CRAZY, isn't it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. God you people are scaring me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You? *I'm* the one who's evidently going to have a baby coming out of her!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?