Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Freaky Belly Tricks

Last night, I was sitting on the couch, watching some TV, and Peeper was doing her usual acrobatic thing.

I had my right hand resting on my belly, feeling her move around, when it suddenly went very firm and pokey-outey under my hand.

I pulled up my shirt and looked, and there was a very distinct raised area on that one side - obviously where she was hanging out at the moment.

Then, as I watched, she moved again, and it went down.

That's the first time that I've actually been able to see her movements. Or, at least, the first time that I happened to be looking when it happened.

I watched my tummy a while longer, and could see it moving several more times as she bopped around in there.

That was much better than whatever dumb old show was on TV!

2 comments:

  1. Woooooooo! EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure the belly show was exciting and not to take anything away from it, but really, how good would it have to be to be better than anything on TV? Of course we don't have Telemundo which is really fascinating even if you don't know Spanish.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?