Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend Update

It's been a pretty busy weekend, but a rather lazy day.

I started with a trip to CapitalCity for a statewide political training / meeting. That was a lot of fun, as always. It was a little weird to go to bed so (relatively) early, and completely soberly, and feel so refreshed Saturday morning.

Lots of people there had heard the news about Peeper, and I had an opportunity to tell lots of others. Actually, it was announced in a couple of the meetings, one of which I was in, and one that happened before I got there, and I only heard about it. That's kind of funny.

When I finished with the meeting, I met up with Shrike and her family at a family reunion picnic. I was only there for the last hour or so, but it was nice, although it's quite hot out.

Today, we mostly hung around the house, then went to dinner, then tried to do a bit of clothes shopping. Ugh, that was a bust. I did buy a couple of things, but had very little luck at finding shirts that are okay for hot weather, but not practically sleeveless (I don't do sleeveless) and fit but are likely to still fit for a few weeks. Oh, and are appropriate for work.

I'm not sure such an animal exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?