Monday, June 9, 2008

Manic Monday #36

  1. What is your ideal age?
    When I turned 28, I declared that it sounded like a good age, and I was just going to "stay there." Then I realized that, around 35, people would start thinking, "Wow, she's lookin' pretty rough for 28!" so I gave up on that idea.

    To tell you the truth, as completely fucking surreal as it is, so far, 40 is shaping up to be pretty good.
  2. What is your best excuse for being late?
    My most believable excuse is "I ran into traffic" because I drive about 40 miles down the interstate to get to work each day.

    My most realistic "excuse" is "I'm a lazy bum and hit the snooze alarm too many times.

    My favorite all-around excuse right now, though, is "I'm making a human. What did you do today?"

  3. If you had to give yourself a nickname what would it be?
    Um, Whozat?

Learn more about Manic Monday.

6 comments:

  1. I agree - 40 is - or was, in my case - pretty good. 42 is even better :). Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I loved being 42. After all, it is the meaning of life. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that's something to look forward to.

    On the other hand, did either of you do 42 with a two-year-old?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traffic is usually my excuse too.

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm, I did it with a 14 year old...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LK - You make a good point, 2 and 14 are probably pretty similar in lot of ways . . . .

    ReplyDelete

What say you?