Monday, May 19, 2008

Manic Monday #33

  1. If you knew that every minute of the next 24 hours of your life would be recorded on camera is there anything you would change about your habits?
    I think I'd make a concerted effort to avoid picking my nose or scratching my ass.
  2. If you could take a one-month trip to any single destination in the world and money is not a consideration, where would you go?
    Gestation Island. Have I explained about Gestation Island? It's where Shrike and I want to go for the next six and a half months, where no one will bother us about stupid things like work or bills or laundry or groceries, and we can just spend all our time together, not thinking about anything or anybody (no offense) but ourselves and our Peeper.

  3. What is the best example of “perfection” that you can think of?
    A newborn, before the world fucks them up.

Learn more about Manic Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I thought that was our job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucking Peeper up is our job? Well, true, but I'm sure the rest of the world will help, too.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?