Friday, May 2, 2008

Five on Friday #11: On the Boards

  1. What types of board games do you like to play, if any?
    I'm not so big on games of chance or game of strategy. I prefer games of brains.

  2. How often do you play board games?
    Rarely, but I generally enjoy it when I do.

  3. What is your absolutely favorite game?
    Taboo or Cranium

  4. Describe your Monopoly strategy.
    I haven't played Monopoly in years, but I generally goet my ass kicked when I did, so I don't suppose I have much of a strategy.

  5. Do you feel that board games are becoming obsolete with the rise in computer and video gaming?
    I hope not, because board games seem to be a much more social activity.

Visit the Five on Friday Blog

View My Five on Friday Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?