Sunday, May 25, 2008

Another Beautiful Day

Today was pretty much a replay of yesterday - dog walking, trying to decide what to do with the rest of the day, shopping without much to show for it, that's about it.

I did take some video of the pups in the woods, and as soon as I learn how, I'll post some clips.

The actual posting, I've got down; I've done that before with video clips from my camera, but I have to learn how to use the editing software that came with the camera.

I'm afraid that might involve actually reading the instructions.

I think I may tackle that tomorrow, while Shrike's at work.

(I'm off tomorrow; she was off Thursday and Friday. That figures.)

2 comments:

  1. It has been gorgeous, hasn't it? Did you make it to the nursery? I saw you on the road shortly after I talked to you. I was hot on the trail of a new bike (oh boy, I'll have to blog about the bike fiasco...or not) so sorry if I was less than chatty on the phone. It was a long day. But it ended up well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has, indeed. Makes up for all that rain we've had for the past few weeks.

    We didn't get over to the nursery, yet, but Shrike might pop out there tomorrow and get me some onions.

    When I talked to you, we were headed out to Toys R Us and the mall and wanted to get there before everything closed.

    (Darn Sunday early closing times!)

    The bike story sounds interesting . . . .

    ReplyDelete

What say you?