Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ten on Tuesday #26

Ten Things I'm Looking Forward To This Spring


  1. Being pregnant (11 days til beta - hang in there, Peeps!)
  2. Announcing that I'm pregnant (about 2 seconds after I find out I am)
  3. Our family Easter party (2 weeks late this year)

  4. Warm weather

  5. Forsythia and crocus - the first flowers that we see each year Daffodils and Tulips - seeing how the bulbs that Shrike planted last fall come up
  6. Azaleas - we have several bushes in a variety of colors and they are beautiful when they are all blooming

  7. Oddly enough, my 40th birthday

  8. Knowing who the Democratic presidential nominee will be

  9. Hopefully, some local visits from the candidate(s)
  10. Meeting said candidate(s)

Learn More About Ten on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?