Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ten on Tuesday #22

Ten Things I Hate About Politics
Hmm, this one is rather ironic for me, since I'm very involved in politics!

  1. Republicans. (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

  2. "Swiftboat" style attacks.

  3. People who don't vote, but then think they still have a right to bitch about the government

  4. Mainstream media's "horserace" coverage, in leiu of discussing the issues.

  5. People who just want to say negative things about the other guy, and never tell you anything good about their candidate.

  6. As a liberal/progressive/Democrat, being incredibly out-numbered here in Red County.

  7. The demonization of "liberals."

  8. The willingness of some politicians to sacrifice the needs / interests of one constituency in other to avoid alienating another constituency.

  9. That money speaks louder than people.

  10. George W. Bush. (Oh, did I kind of say that already? Well, I really, really, really hate him.)

Learn More About Ten on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?