Ten Things I Hate About Politics
Hmm, this one is rather ironic for me, since I'm very involved in politics!
- Republicans. (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)
- "Swiftboat" style attacks.
- People who don't vote, but then think they still have a right to bitch about the government
- Mainstream media's "horserace" coverage, in leiu of discussing the issues.
- People who just want to say negative things about the other guy, and never tell you anything good about their candidate.
- As a liberal/progressive/Democrat, being incredibly out-numbered here in Red County.
- The demonization of "liberals."
- The willingness of some politicians to sacrifice the needs / interests of one constituency in other to avoid alienating another constituency.
- That money speaks louder than people.
- George W. Bush. (Oh, did I kind of say that already? Well, I really, really, really hate him.)