Friday, January 25, 2008

Five on Friday #2: Thinking Warm Thoughts

  1. What is your favorite hot beverage?
    Coffee and Kahlua, with whipped cream
  2. Describe your favorite hot food?
    Chili con queso dip, from Casa Ole'
  3. What piece of clothing makes you feel warm and snuggly the moment you put it on?
    Shrike's big purple hoody, shown here
  4. Do you warm up your car on cold days? Do you run the heat all the time or just enough to defrost the windows?
    If I'm clearing ice or snow, I'll start the car / heater and let it warm up while I do that. If not, I'll just hop in and go, cursing the cold (and the woman who's making me live in it) for the first few minutes until the heat kicks in. The new car actually warms up pretty quickly, though. I run the heat full-out at first, then switch it from dash to mixed to floorboard, and then turn it down, as it gets warmer.
  5. What is your ideal warm-weather vacation spot?
    Hmm, the Caribbean?
Visit the Five on Friday Blog

View My Five on Friday Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?