Monday, December 24, 2007

This Is Why I Love Her

Last night, when we were visiting with Shrike's cousin and her partner, of course, there was discussion of our baby-making plans.

At one point, they asked were we are in the process and what's next.

I said, "Well, I'm doing a mock cycle . . . " and proceeded to go over the details.

As I talked, I realized that there was a little echo behind me.

Whozat: I've started the mock cycle, and I'm taking estrogen shots right now.

Shrike: (in what can only be described as a "nanny-nanny-boo-boo" voice) . . . I'm taking estrogen shots right now.

Whozat: On Wednesday, I'll go on for a lining check.

Shrike: (same voice) . . .
I'll go in for a lining check.

Whozat: (to Shrike) What the hell are you doing?

Shrike: (innocently) Well, you said it was a mock cycle.

1 comment:

What say you?