Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ten on Tuesday #13

Shrike's been bugging me to make this list for weeks. I finally got around to it because the interwebs told me to. Is that wrong?

10 Things I Want for Christmas

  1. Melissa Etheridge Become the Change T-Shirt

  2. Book(s) about IVF

  3. Fiestaware Bread Tray - Cobalt (of course)

  4. Gold bands for both of us, to replace my weddings rings which I, like a big dumbass, lost

  5. Underwear that fit and do not have holes in them

  6. Socks that do not have holes in them - trouser socks for fancy pants, and crew for jeans

  7. Clothes: Jeans, Sweaters, Fancy Pants

  8. Slipper socks for my little frozie tozies

  9. Surprises?

  10. Big piles of money (check)

Learn More About Ten on Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. You're getting one surprise from us. Nothing big, but I think you will like it. :)

    BTW, I finished my finals today. WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?